ADC – Training LSGG
Dear members, Sunday the 2nd of February, Julien Piaser will have his ADC training at Geneva (LSGG), starting at 1700z (1800LT). To give him a proper challenge and support please read the below stated information carefully. There are several options to choose from.
- IFR flights, in- and outbound
- VFR flights, in- and outbound
- Traffic pattern
- Y or Z flight plans
- Missed approach, only in coordination with the trainer
- Emergency, only in coordination with the trainer
Feel free to staff any available ATC position and leave those empty which are under the control of the trainee! Schedule position directly on the official IVAO scheduling system.
- LSAG_INS – Check availability
- LSGG_APP – Check availability
- LSGG_TWR – Not available
- LSGG_A_GND – Not available
- LSGG_DEL – Not available
And here you will find the procedures for Geneva: CLICK HERE
Training assistant award NEWS
You can report your leg for the Pilot Support Award -> CLICK HERE
You can report your controlling session if you were connected in one of the stations displayed above -> CLICK HERE
Read the rules before sending your report.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
On behalf of IVAO Switzerland